The Mobile Telecommunications group teaches courses mainly for two study programs: Communication, Transport, and Society (KTS, information available in Swedish only), and Wireless Networks and Electronics (WNE). Our group member, Erik Bergfeldt, is the coordinator of the WNE program.
In 2012, we offer the following courses at BSc and MSc levels.
- TNK040 Telecommunication Systems
- TNK090 Queueing Theory
- TNK093 Mobile Communications
- TNK108 Computer Networking
- TNK066 Telecommunication
- TNK080 Wireless Communication Systems
- TNK087 Data Communications and the Internet
- TNK092 Network Simulation
- TNK104 Applied Optimization I
- TNK105 Applied Optimization II
- TNK106 Positioning Systems
- TNK110 Mobile Communication and Networks
Last updated: Sun Apr 02 15:19:55 CEST 2017